Team Roswell At Home Challenge
We know this isn’t how you imagined your year going — we didn’t, either! But despite the uncertainty of the world right now, we know we will get through this because we are in it together. Just because you are physically distancing doesn’t mean you can’t make a difference.
That’s why we challenge YOU to push your limits, accomplish your goals and raise crucial funds for cancer research and patient-care programs at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. This will pass, but our patients still need you and your support – now more than ever before.
How It Works:
- Pick your challenge and set your goals
- Click here to create your challenge fundraising page
- Collect pledges and donations toward your goal
- Set a date to complete your challenge by
- Feel good about all you’ve accomplished – you did something to make a difference!
What is your challenge? Well, that’s completely up to you! Our Team Roswell community is innovative, dedicated and creative, so we encourage you to turn your passions and hobbies into a fundraiser to support cancer patients. Not sure where to start? Here are some ideas so you can make a difference at home:
- Step Up Your Step Game – Set a goal for yourself to take 10,000 steps every day while physically distancing. And challenge your donors to make a $1 donation for every mile you walk. Whether you’re walking outside or on the treadmill, rack up those miles.
- The 100 Challenge – Challenge yourself to do 100 push ups in a day, hold a 100 second plank every day or run 100 miles from start to finish. We believe in you! Push yourself and challenge your donors.
- Live Stream Your Passions – Are you an avid gamer? Create a fundraising page and share it with your followers every time you stream on Twitch. Add fun twists to your efforts – for every $10 donation you’ll do a Fortnite dance!
- Show Off Your Skills – Create custom art for a cause and make a piece for your art-loving friend for a donation to your efforts. Spending quarantine learning new recipes? Host a virtual cooking class and ask your family and friends for a donation before tuning in.
- Enjoy The Outdoors – Were you registered for an upcoming half-marathon that was postponed? Or maybe you are looking to enjoy the outdoors while physically distancing. Set a goal, get outside and do it! Whatever your “it” is.
Meet some of our Team Roswell Champions who challenge themselves to make a difference in lives of cancer patients. Read their stories on our blog.
Share on Social Media
When you take on your challenge, don’t forget to post updates and share your progress. Tag Team Roswell so we can cheer you on, too!
Create A Facebook Fundraiser
Do you have an upcoming birthday? This year, your celebration might feel a little different. Make an impact from home on your birthday by setting up your own Facebook Fundraiser to support the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
Cancer won’t stop – and neither will we. Join us by setting up a Facebook Fundraiser to honor a loved one impacted by cancer. Your efforts will support cancer patients at Roswell Park, who need our help more now than ever before.