How to Personalize Your Team Roswell Page and Boost Your Fundraising
Check out these tips to help reach your fundraising goal!
Whether you are tackling a personal fitness challenge or simply celebrating your birthday, you can make an impact in the fight against cancer by raising funds for research and patient-care programs at Roswell Park.
You can easily spread the word and even recruit team members to your effort by using our online tools, including a customizable fundraising page and templated emails you can send to friends and family.
How to Personalize Your Fundraising Page:
- Update the story section on your fundraising page. Tell your supporters why you’re joining Team Roswell in the fight against cancer!
- Add a personalized picture so that your supporters feel more connected to you and the cause.
How to Send Email Blasts to Your Supporters:
- Asking for donations by sending email blasts from your Fundraising Dashboard is easy! Send your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors an email in just 4 easy steps.
- With our templated emails, the hard work is already done! You can ask for donations, send thank you emails or recruit more people to join your team!
How to Use Social Media While Fundraising:
- Use your social media pages to spread the word about your cause! Ask friends and family to share your posts and expand your network!
- Don’t forget to share our Team Roswell badges and check out other helpful tools here.
- Be sure to like and follow Team Roswell on Facebook and Twitter and tag us in your posts!